Due to popular demand the Cancer Fairy Godmother has been asked if she can find information on how to find free or low cost dental care. Going through cancer therapy is an especially difficult time, so we want to do all we can to help cure cancer by staying healthy, including taking preventative measures for oral health before they become more serious.
Here are some sources to help you find dental care:
- Donated Dental Services has at least one program coordinator in each state
- Find a Federally Qualified Health Center
- Contact the nearest dental school
- Learn how to obtain health insurance with Cover the Uninsured
- Read Finding Low-Cost Dental Care, a resource from the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research
- Various professional associations help with “find-a-dentist” tools online: